South Island Cross Body Bag - Cognac
Named for one of the world's most beautiful places, New Zealand's South Island, comes a unique cross body bag that lives up to its name in beauty and class. This solid leather purse is hand sewn. Entirely. No machine sewing at all. Which means it's painstakingly crafted for a lifetime of wear and heavy use. Featuring two pockets, one outside and one inside, you can carry all the essentials right where you need them in a compact and accessible design.
- Hand sewn
- You adjust the strap, just slide it through and snip off the excess once you find the length you like. No bulky hardware or buckles just sleek, simplicity.
- Two hand sewn pockets designed to fit the largest cell phone.
- Compact size yet plenty of room to fit a Liberty Wallet + phone + chapstick + snacks for later
- Crafted out of the much sought after Horween Dublin full grain leather tanned and sourced in the U.S. This leather is arguably an all time favorite for its supple hand and beautiful aging properties. It's durable and breaks in with wear to become a timeless artifact.
- Small batch release, limited inventory